Granite Academy benefits from the financial support of a diverse group of parents, citizens, businesses and foundations. This generous and sustained support has contributed significantly to our services, our enrichment activities and to our facilities.
Some uses of past donations include the following:
• Van rentals
• Supplies and materials for our expressive arts program
• Improvements to our Learning Park
• Energy (and cost) savings initiatives
• Enabling the hiring of a part time carpentry instructor
• Computer equipment and software
• Curriculum materials
• School supplies
• Classroom furnishings
Interested parties can contact Jim Bertram, Executive Director for information on how your financial support
can be put to use.